- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 2 servings
Impress your summer guests with this easy Mexican beer cocktail garnished with spicy salt, pepperoncini and honey.
- 1 Simply Organic Black Pepper Medium Grind 2.31 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper 2.89 oz.
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 bottle Mexican beer (12 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoons hot sauce (depending on heat desired)
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila silver
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 pinch of Simply Organic Cayenne
- 1/4 cup coarse salt (sea salt, kosher salt or celery salt)
- 1 pinch of Simply Organic Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey (agave may be used as a vegan substitute)
- 1 to 2 celery, for garnish
- 1 to 2 pepperoncini peppers, for garnish
- 1 to 2 lime wedges, for garnish
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the Michelada ingredients. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the Spicy Salt ingredients. Dip the glasses in the honey, then in the spicy salt.
3. Fill the glasses with crushed ice. Pour the whisked Michelada over the ice. Garnish each glass with celery, pepperoncini pepper and a lime wedge.
This will make enough for more than two drinks. Save extra salt in a sealed jar.