These potato skins are stuffed with spicy guacamole rather than the usual bacon and cheese, and are made exceptionally easy — and delightfully spicy — with Simply Organic Spicy Guacamole Mix Sauce.
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Black Pepper Medium Grind 2.31 oz.
- 1 Simply Organic Spicy Guacamole Mix Sauce 4.0 fl. oz.
- 8 medium-sized yellow potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash potatoes to remove dirt from skins. Cut potatoes in half. Using a melon baller or small cookie scoop, remove center flesh from potatoes.
3. On a sheet pan, place potato halves. Drizzle with olive oil and rub oil over flesh and skin of each. Sprinkle with salt, coating the flesh and skins. Sprinkle on pepper.
4. Bake, flesh-side down, for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork.
5. In a medium bowl, mash avocados. Add guacamole mix sauce and stir to combine.
6. Let potatoes cool for 5 minutes, then fill each skin with guacamole (about 1 teaspoon per potato). Top with tomatoes, sour cream, green onions and cilantro (if desired). Serve warm.
in this recipe
Recipe created by Simply Organic