- Total Time: 25 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 2 servings
This creamy, cheesy enchilada dish is ready in less than 30 minutes. It’s packed with southwest flavors and the perfect amount of spice.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic Southwest Seasoning 3.98 oz.
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 8 ounces green enchilada sauce, divided
- 4 ounces chopped Hatch green chiles
- 4 ounces grated Mexican blend cheese, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 6 small tortillas
- chopped green onions, tomatoes and cilantro for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine chicken, 4 ounces enchilada sauce, green chiles, 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Southwest Seasoning, ¼ cup grated cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl, stir to combine.
3. In another bowl, mix together sour cream, remaining enchilada sauce and remaining ½ teaspoon Simply Organic Southwest Seasoning.
4. Place 2 to 3 tablespoons sour cream mixture on the bottom of a baking dish to coat.
5. Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas. Gently roll tortillas and place seam side-down in the baking dish.
6. Pour remaining sour cream mixture over tortillas.
7. Top with remaining grated cheese and bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and edges start to turn golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and garnish with green onion, tomatoes and cilantro.
Chopped avocado, refried beans and a simple salad are great paired with this dish.