- Total Time: 1 hours 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
This restaurant-worthy queso dip is ready to serve in two very easy steps using our Green Enchilada Simmer Sauce.
- 1 pouch Simply Organic Green Enchilada Simmer Sauce 8.00 fl. oz.
- 1 package (6 to 7 ounces) shredded Colby Jack cheese or other Mexican melting cheese (such as queso quesadilla, queso Chihuahua, queso asadero)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
1. In a small crock pot, add cheese, cream and simmer sauce, and stir to combine. Heat on high for 45 to 60 minutes until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
2. Turn crockpot to warm setting and serve dip with tortilla chips.