- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 package Simply Organic Jambalaya Seasoning Mix 0.74 oz.
- 1 can (15-ounces) red beans
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 6 tortillas (7-8 inches each)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
1. Combine beans and seasoning in a small saucepan. Place over medium heat until thoroughly warmed, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in rice. Continue to cook over medium heat until entire mixture is heated.
3. Divide mixture evenly among tortillas. Top with cheese. Roll up burrito style.
Recipe created by Simply Organic