- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 62 servings
A perfect tote-along to Cinco de Mayo or a potluck, this southwest taco dip is piled seven layers high for ultimate Tex-Mex flavor. No matter where you scoop from, every bite is creamy, crunchy and zesty. Top with diced tomatoes, black olives, jalapenos or any other favorite taco toppings and serve with tortilla chips.
- 1 package Simply Organic Southwest Taco Seasoning Mix 1.13 oz.
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheese, taco blend
- 1 can (16-ounces) refried beans
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 choice of veggies (black olives, bell peppers, avocados)
1. Add refried beans to the bottom of dish.
2. Mix the Taco Seasoning Mix with the sour cream and spread over the bean layer. Top with salsa, followed by lettuce, cheese and any other additional toppings.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Use refried black beans for a special twist.
Reduce calories and fat by substituting light sour cream and cream cheese for regular.
Top with diced tomatoes, black olives, jalapenos or any other favorite taco toppings.