- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 5 servings
Creamy Southwest Ranch dip cools off spicy chicken without losing flavor. Serve as an appetizer on skewers or as a meal with cilantro-lime rice and grilled vegetables.
- 1 package Simply Organic Southwest Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip Mix 1.00 oz.
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Chili Powder 2.89 oz.
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Paprika 2.96 oz.
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Onion Powder 3.00 oz.
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Cumin Seed Ground 2.31 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Garlic Powder 3.64 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper 2.89 oz.
- 1 16-ounce package plain organic nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 to 1-1/4 pound chicken (any cut), diced into 1-inch cubes
- Wooden skewers that have soaked for 30 minutes in water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Mix contents of dip mix packet with yogurt. Chill for 30 minutes.2. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne.
3. In a large bowl, add cubed chicken and toss with olive oil.
4. Add dry ingredients to chicken and toss until evenly coated.
5. Thread chicken onto wooden skewers.
6. Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat. If your grill has a thermometer, it should read about 375 degrees. Once hot, reduce heat to medium (350 degrees) and place skewers on grill.
7. Grill chicken, rotating skewers after a few minutes. Continue to grill for about 12 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked.
8. Place southwest Greek yogurt dip into a small serving bowl. Use as dipping sauce for the chicken.