- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 2-3 servings
This traditional Italian dish features Simply Organic's zesty Alfredo Sauce Mix, adding familiar and comforting flavor to each creamy bite of pasta. With the addition of corn and parsley to bring the flavors together, this dish is sure to please any palate.
- 1 package Simply Organic Alfredo Seasoning Mix 1.48 oz.
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic Parsley Flakes 0.26 oz.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced to bite size pieces
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups whole grain pasta
1. In a medium sauce pan, saute the chicken in olive oil over medium heat.
2. Once the chicken is browned, add in frozen corn, milk, Parmesan and Alfredo mix.
3. Bring the sauce to a boil, add in the parsley, salt and pepper, to taste. Toss with the cooked pasta.Chef Suggestion Add in a 1/4 cup of onions, mushrooms, red pepper, or spinach and saute with chicken