- Makes: 6 servings
The jambalaya seasoning in this dish perfectly complements the eggs and sausage to create an irresistible morning treat.
- 1 package Simply Organic Jambalaya Seasoning Mix 0.74 oz.
- 1/2 pound sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion & bell pepper mixture
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
1. In a large skillet, cook sausage and onion/pepper mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine eggs, milk, and Jambalaya Seasoning Mix.
3. When meat mixture is thoroughly cooked, add egg mixture. Cook over medium heat. As the eggs begin to set, gently stir the mixture. Continue to cook and occasionally stir until eggs are completely set. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Use as a filling for breakfast burritos.
Serve with a side of salsa.
Add a dash or two of cayenne or chili powder to really spice up the dish. Top with a twist or two of Grind to a Salt.
in this recipe
Recipe created by Simply Organic