- Total Time: 40 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 24 servings
Turning veggies into a palate-pleasing snack might sound crazy, at least until you try this recipe for an eggplant dip known as Baba Ganoush. Spice it with whichever Crazy Awesome Veggies seasoning mix strikes your mood -- Garlic & Herb, Sesame Ginger or Sweet Cinnamon Chili!
- 1 package Simply Organic Garlic & Herb Vegetable Seasoning Mix .71 oz.
- 2 1/2 pounds eggplant
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Prick each eggplant a few times and place on baking sheet. Bake for about 30 minutes, until soft. If desired, place under the broiler for a few minutes for a more charred flavor.
3. Remove eggplant from oven and cool.
4. Split eggplant and scrape out pulp. Puree pulp in food processor with all other ingredients until smooth.
5. Serve with pita chips, crackers or raw vegetables.